Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have deleted an app that now seems to be stored in icloud. Will charges start after the free trial period is over, if so, how can I delete this App completely before any charges are incurred

Hello,

I have just deleted an App from my iphone but it looks as though it is still being stored in the icloud. This particular App will incur a charge after a 3 day trial period. Do I have to do anything else to make sure I will not be charged?

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 9:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 9:48 AM

Apps cannot be stored in iCloud. If you delete an app and want to download it again, it comes from the App Store (with a cloud icon displayed beside it that indicates it has been downloaded before). It also remains in your purchase history.

Deleting an app doesn't cancel a subscription or free trial. To do that, see instructions in: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2023 9:48 AM in response to Davidfrrstr

Apps cannot be stored in iCloud. If you delete an app and want to download it again, it comes from the App Store (with a cloud icon displayed beside it that indicates it has been downloaded before). It also remains in your purchase history.

Deleting an app doesn't cancel a subscription or free trial. To do that, see instructions in: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

I have deleted an app that now seems to be stored in icloud. Will charges start after the free trial period is over, if so, how can I delete this App completely before any charges are incurred

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.