Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Searching iTunes for new music

I am using the Ventura operating system and trying to locate songs in the iTunes Store. I do not see a search bar that is usable in the store. Can you help me locate it. All the previous solutions listed do not seem applicable to my current operating system.

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 9:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 9:43 AM

The Search Bar is at the very top of the left pane.

Enter a search term and it will search your Library, Apple Music, and the iTunes Store. You can then select the iTunes Store tab at the top right corner of the results area to see Results from the iTunes Store specifically.

Search:

Then Select the iTunes Store tab:

If the tabs are not visible, click on the gray arrow on the top left corner to go back to the main search results screen. You may need to click the arrow more than once for the tabs to become available.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2023 9:43 AM in response to jdevore2000

The Search Bar is at the very top of the left pane.

Enter a search term and it will search your Library, Apple Music, and the iTunes Store. You can then select the iTunes Store tab at the top right corner of the results area to see Results from the iTunes Store specifically.

Search:

Then Select the iTunes Store tab:

If the tabs are not visible, click on the gray arrow on the top left corner to go back to the main search results screen. You may need to click the arrow more than once for the tabs to become available.

Searching iTunes for new music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.