Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Defective camera, Apple refuses to provide warranty.

Hello. I'm Vietnamese, I don't know English so I have to use google translate. My iPhone 14 pro max 512gb is 28 days old and has a macro camera problem. When taking a close-up photo, a blue dot appears on the image. I took it to the service center, the company refused to provide the warranty and blamed the user.

A representative said that the device was exposed to a strong light source, so the image sensor was damaged. Yes, I am a normal user, I only know how to buy and use the device.

When I bought the device, no one taught me how to use it.? And what line does the useless Apple manual inside the product box teach customers how to protect the device? Or is there any warning that the camera will be damaged? But now the machine blames all on the user.

Not to mention on the screen there are 2 ~2mm yellow stains "inside the screen".

I am too disappointed to spend a large amount of money to buy Apple products, even more disappointed with the company's handling and policies. It is too vague how to use while the manual has no warning section. And now they blame it all on the users.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 8:13 PM

Minhduc991 Said:

"Defective camera, Apple refuses to provide warranty.: Thank you very much. So who should I contact? and where to start?"

-------

You are welcome.

Contact Vietnam Apple Support:

Go here: Contact - Official Apple Support (VN)

1. Go Here: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support (VN)
  2. Scroll to: Asia Pacific
  3. Screenshot:

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2023 8:13 PM in response to Minhduc991

Minhduc991 Said:

"Defective camera, Apple refuses to provide warranty.: Thank you very much. So who should I contact? and where to start?"

-------

You are welcome.

Contact Vietnam Apple Support:

Go here: Contact - Official Apple Support (VN)

1. Go Here: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support (VN)
  2. Scroll to: Asia Pacific
  3. Screenshot:

Mar 16, 2023 7:59 PM in response to Minhduc991

"Defective camera, Apple refuses to provide warranty.: Hello. I'm Vietnamese, I don't know English so I have to use google translate. My iPhone 14 pro max 512gb is 28 days old and has a macro camera problem. When taking a close-up photo, a blue dot appears on the image. I took it to the service center, the company refused to provide the warranty and blamed the user.[...]"

-------

Contact Apple Back:

You're going to have to take this up with Apple. these are just user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your AppleCare info(and this is a good thin, BTW).

Defective camera, Apple refuses to provide warranty.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.