You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My home button is not worko g and i forgot my passcode

My home button is not working and I forgot my passcode and its disabled please help me to unlock it it's an iPhone 6s

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 7:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 7:54 AM

If you see the message that your iPhone is disabled, then it must be restored to Factory Settings. If your Home Button does not work, then you must get it fixed before you can put your iPhone 6S in Recovery Mode.

You can see how to do a Factory Restore without a computer here:

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you want to do a Factory Restore from a computer, see here:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

See how to get your iPhone repaired here:

Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 17, 2023 7:54 AM in response to S5639

If you see the message that your iPhone is disabled, then it must be restored to Factory Settings. If your Home Button does not work, then you must get it fixed before you can put your iPhone 6S in Recovery Mode.

You can see how to do a Factory Restore without a computer here:

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you want to do a Factory Restore from a computer, see here:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

See how to get your iPhone repaired here:

Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

My home button is not worko g and i forgot my passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.