Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I watch Apple TV on my Sony smart TV without signing in every time?

How do I access my Apple TV+ subscription on my Sony smart tv without entering the password every time?

BRAVIA4KUR3,

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 4:38 AM

The Apple TV app is supposed to write app settings to disk after use, so that you can continue later with the last used settings (unless you sign out or reset or delete). Try resetting the app to begin again with fresh settings. Else try deleting and reinstalling the app to begin again with fresh settings. Try restarting the TV. Check for system software updates.

If the issue persists, then contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2023 4:38 AM in response to ActualCaspar

The Apple TV app is supposed to write app settings to disk after use, so that you can continue later with the last used settings (unless you sign out or reset or delete). Try resetting the app to begin again with fresh settings. Else try deleting and reinstalling the app to begin again with fresh settings. Try restarting the TV. Check for system software updates.

If the issue persists, then contact Apple Support.

How do I watch Apple TV on my Sony smart TV without signing in every time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.