Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black screen mac

I have a Mac book air yesterday while I was using it the screen went black and I haven’t been able to get it back on. I can hear the start up noise however the screen never loads how can I fix this?

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 11:40 PM

Hi,

You should contact with Apple Support to tell them the circumstance you face with right now.

Official Apple Support

If it doesn't help, you'd better take your MacBook Air to your local retail AppleStore, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Air there.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 11:40 PM in response to Jackcowens99

Hi,

You should contact with Apple Support to tell them the circumstance you face with right now.

Official Apple Support

If it doesn't help, you'd better take your MacBook Air to your local retail AppleStore, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Air there.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations - Apple

Black screen mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.