Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why y credit card can't add

My credit card couldn't add. They ask me to contact apple support. I would like to add my credit card.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 7:16 PM

A likely reason for seeing this message is Apple cannot find a functioning payment method to use in making this purchase. You may not have the kind required or there may be problems with the ones you do have.

Use the document Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support to review your payment methods such as credit or debit cards. Problem methods will usually have a notice in red lettering below them. The article If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support has some information about declined payment methods.

Providing a comprehensive listing of all possible issues and their solutions would be excessive in a single reply. If the information above does not indicate the nature of the problem then you may find the fastest route to resolution would be to accept the invitation to contact Apple for assistance with this.

To contact iTunes Support, do this:

1. Click on this link --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

2. Select your country

3. Select: Billing & Subscriptions

4. Select: Subscriptions & Purchases

5. Select: Update payment method

6. Select a chat session or a phone call.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 7:16 PM in response to fedelus241

A likely reason for seeing this message is Apple cannot find a functioning payment method to use in making this purchase. You may not have the kind required or there may be problems with the ones you do have.

Use the document Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support to review your payment methods such as credit or debit cards. Problem methods will usually have a notice in red lettering below them. The article If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support has some information about declined payment methods.

Providing a comprehensive listing of all possible issues and their solutions would be excessive in a single reply. If the information above does not indicate the nature of the problem then you may find the fastest route to resolution would be to accept the invitation to contact Apple for assistance with this.

To contact iTunes Support, do this:

1. Click on this link --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

2. Select your country

3. Select: Billing & Subscriptions

4. Select: Subscriptions & Purchases

5. Select: Update payment method

6. Select a chat session or a phone call.

Why y credit card can't add

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.