Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Empty my Apple credit so I can change my App Store county

Good morning, I want to zero out my balance on my Apple credit which is currently $0.07 and I want it to be $0.00 so I can change country on my App Store so I can download some needed apps on my phone thanks and I look forward to your kind response

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 2:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 2:18 AM

Contact Apple Support directly, they will help you clear your Apple Account balance, click -> Get Support

Fill in the field >Tell us what's happening<

If you then want to change Country or Region, you must comply with all regulations described here -> Change your Apple ID country or region -> Change your Apple ID country or region – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2023 2:18 AM in response to efosa258

Contact Apple Support directly, they will help you clear your Apple Account balance, click -> Get Support

Fill in the field >Tell us what's happening<

If you then want to change Country or Region, you must comply with all regulations described here -> Change your Apple ID country or region -> Change your Apple ID country or region – Apple Support (UK)

Empty my Apple credit so I can change my App Store county

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.