Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 battery drain

Hello, my iPhone battery is draining way too fast… I’ve only had this phone about a year. I’ve gone over tips others have given, for example restarting the phone, closing apps, setting changes etc but it doesn’t change anything. Could we get a new patch update fixing these specific issue? Please. It sucks paying full price for a product that lies to its consumers. All that propaganda on better battery life seems to be a scam imo. My phone x held up much better….(this is for the iPhone developers, hoping they’ll see this). Bc I’m starting to regret buying iPhone products ……

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 11:28 AM

Hello ~ They will not see it here either. Post here by clicking on and working through the information…

Product Feedback - Apple

~Katana-San~

1 reply

iPhone 12 battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.