Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro working partially

When I attempt to listen to music on my AirPods, I only get volume from my right airpod. My AirPods work fine when on a phone call. Is there something I need to do in the settings of my iPhone 11 pro max? Resetting was not successful.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 19, 2023 12:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2023 3:29 AM

The fact that phone calls work correctly suggests the issue is more likely to be settings rather than charging or a defective AirPod.

Please see Apple's suggestions in If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support particularly the note about Balance setting. Depending how you are playing music there might also be other settings in your music app. You could also test by playing something like a YouTube video to check whether you get both left and right channels.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2023 3:29 AM in response to Emmanuel_Omusolo

The fact that phone calls work correctly suggests the issue is more likely to be settings rather than charging or a defective AirPod.

Please see Apple's suggestions in If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support particularly the note about Balance setting. Depending how you are playing music there might also be other settings in your music app. You could also test by playing something like a YouTube video to check whether you get both left and right channels.

AirPods Pro working partially

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.