Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen time app access permission

Hi guys, I tried to give third party AppBlock access to screen time. Not satisfied so I removed it. I deleted the app and removed everything. At least, I think.

Now my problem. AppBlock is still visible in the screen time screen. I switched it off. The original app is nowhere to be found on my iPhone 12 Pro Max (I think). How can I permanently remove “eu.mobilesoft.appblock” so it does not show up anymore?

Thank you.

Gr. Jeffrey

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 19, 2023 5:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2023 6:30 AM

Probably you are using third-party apps or a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2023 6:30 AM in response to Jeffrey_1969

Probably you are using third-party apps or a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

Screen time app access permission

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.