Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music not downloading to my phone

I've recently bought a new phone, restored my old profile so all my 100's of apps have all copied over. I looked at my Music on my phone and only a few albums have copied over (I have lots of free storage on my phone).

I'm on the latest iOS. When i go to one of the albums which hasnt copied over on iTunes on my phone it says PURCHASED or PLAY. When i then go to my Music its not showing at all. Its like i've bought it but it hasnt downloaded it to my Music.

I then select the three dots on iTunes on my phone and then Music and the name of the artist who's albums don't seem to be downloaded and its not even showing the missing albums (even though i've bought them).

Any ideas ? Its like i want to reset my purchase history or something

Thanks Paul

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 2:16 PM

See if they've been hidden. Go to the iTunes Store, scroll up to the bottom and tap on your Apple ID to view it, and look for hidden purchases.

2 replies

Music not downloading to my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.