Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Mini M1 version: Early or Late 2020?

Hi,

I have a Mac Mini M1, which I purchased in May, 2020. I am going to trade it in for a new Mac. I'm asked to indicate if it is an Early or Late 2020 model. I can't tell from the About My Mac if it is early or late, it just says "2020".

How can I tell which one it is??

Mac mini (M1, 2020)

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 9:24 AM

The free app MacTracker has only one Mac M1 Mini for 2020, not early or late as Tesserax has already posted out. Its designation is Macmini9,1 and a Model No. of A2348. So I'd put it in the late category and see what develops.

14 replies

Mar 20, 2023 9:44 AM in response to dialabrain

It wasn't released until November 2020? Good Grief! ....

I didn't really keep track of when I bought it. I'm just going by what Apple told me earlier today. Oh well, what can I say?....I suppose I could track all of this (the purchase date, the"Early" and "Late", and any other information I have, but in the end, I'm just going to enter "Late".

I'm sorry for providing incorrect information.

Have a great day.

Mac Mini M1 version: Early or Late 2020?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.