Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My FaceTime won’t work on my 14 pro max Iv got the latest update and all iMessage works just no FaceTime

How do I fix it ?

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 6:21 PM

Hi Charlieboy50,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. It looks like you came from the following support article: If you have an issue with Messages or FaceTime after setting up your new iPhone - Apple Support

If you are having issues with FaceTime, here are a few steps that may be useful:

1. Restart your iPhone to see if the issue persists: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

2. Update your iPhone to rule out the older software: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

3. Try the steps here to see if they help: If you can't make or receive a FaceTime call on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

4. If you need further support, reach out to Apple Support here: Contact - Official Apple Support

Have a great day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2023 6:21 PM in response to Charlieboy50

Hi Charlieboy50,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. It looks like you came from the following support article: If you have an issue with Messages or FaceTime after setting up your new iPhone - Apple Support

If you are having issues with FaceTime, here are a few steps that may be useful:

1. Restart your iPhone to see if the issue persists: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

2. Update your iPhone to rule out the older software: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

3. Try the steps here to see if they help: If you can't make or receive a FaceTime call on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

4. If you need further support, reach out to Apple Support here: Contact - Official Apple Support

Have a great day.

My FaceTime won’t work on my 14 pro max Iv got the latest update and all iMessage works just no FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.