Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will AppleCare+ cover a Dent/Scratch on my iPhone 13?

I have an IPhone 13 and I dropped my phone without a case but both of the front and back glass is fine but the only thing that was damaged was the side which is the left side where the volume button is at on top and there is a little dent/scratch to it and I’m wondering that if I use my apple care+, would they fix just the aluminum sides while I pay with only the apple care fee? Or will they not fix it because both the front and back glass is fine? I’m asking this question because if you go to apple support and try to fix your phone there is no option for the side of the phone damage it only says front and back glass only.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 12:21 AM

3 replies

Will AppleCare+ cover a Dent/Scratch on my iPhone 13?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.