Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My air pods will not charge. I have changed cables bot no good

My air pods are down to 2%. When I plug in the charging cable and open the case there is no lightening bolt beside the battery symbol to show it is charging. I have used another cable but still no charging.

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 4:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 10:40 AM

Hey tipperarysean1,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Were you able to complete the steps in the guide you recently reviewed for your AirPods not charging? Here's that link, just in case: If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

It was a great idea to also try with a different cable too. In addition to those steps, did you check the charging port on the Charging Case for dirt or debris as that can cause connection issues. Here's a guide on cleaning your AirPods: How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

Keep us posted.

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2023 10:40 AM in response to tipperarysean1

Hey tipperarysean1,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Were you able to complete the steps in the guide you recently reviewed for your AirPods not charging? Here's that link, just in case: If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

It was a great idea to also try with a different cable too. In addition to those steps, did you check the charging port on the Charging Case for dirt or debris as that can cause connection issues. Here's a guide on cleaning your AirPods: How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

Keep us posted.

Take care!

My air pods will not charge. I have changed cables bot no good

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.