Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

storage-Macbook air M1

hello, I'd like to buy new macbook, the macbook air M1. my question is, which amount of storage should I get, 256gb or 512gb. I'd like to buy it for the lowest possible price, but on the other hand I don't want to buy the least amount of storage and then regret it. I'm a collage student and I need it for normal usage like writing seminar paper, browsing internet, watching films and so on. I won't use it for playing games, editing videos/photos or any other "difficult" activities. I just want macbook for normal usage, which last as long as possible. so my quetion is, if the 512gb storage is worth the bigger price for me. thank you very much for your advice!

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 11:54 AM

Get the 512GB storage. Storage is not degradable after purchase. Also, get an external SSD for backups. You do not want to lose any of your school work.

1 reply

storage-Macbook air M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.