Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hazy Lines on iPhone screen

my iPhone SE 2020 screen started showing hazy lines and a low quality display after being cracked in the bottom right corner the lines appeared a few weeks after being cracked. I don’t have the time or the money to get a replacement so is there anything I can do in the mean time like get something to put in the crack, I can see the wire it plugs into the screen and there is a little chunk off of lcd a few millimeters to the right is there anything that I can fill it with. I’ve included a photo of what my screen looks like (lines) but it isn’t my phone as I don’t have a secondary phone to borrow. most times the lines are there and they are usually the color in the background but I’ve seen them disappear when watching Netflix, I’ve tried that reduce white point as recommended but then I can’t see my phone at all. Please help me I need to save money

iPhone SE

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 2:58 PM

1 reply

Hazy Lines on iPhone screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.