Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ghost alarm

My phone just started sounding an alarm, but it’s not a sound option on the iPhone. It sounded like a classic digital clock alarm. Two quick beeps, a pause, etc getting louder the longer you wait to turn it off. I picked up my phone and it stopped, but there were no notifications or anything. I had Sleep Cycle running, but the alarm was set for 7am and I don’t think that’s a sound option for that app either (it’s definitely not the sound option I use).

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 8:43 PM

Hey there,

You may have activated audio through the find my app, However, there must be a notification of this. but if you don’t see any notifications this may be a glitch or something like that, the restart should fix it ☞ Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies

Mar 23, 2023 9:15 PM in response to Mpgdar

When you click on “play sound“ in Find my app there should be a sound with vibrate , even if your iPhone is on silent mode, the vibration will start at first and then the sound will play, i think there is nothing to worry about it seems like it’s just a bug, you can also check your iCloud email to see if there is notification says “ A sound has been played on( your iPhone name).

ghost alarm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.