Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air M2 stolen before activated

Hi, I had a problem with Amazon, the courier marked the package containing the MacBook as delivered but it did not arrive at my place, I contacted Amazon support and they told me to wait because these mistakes can happen, I have been waiting for 1 week now and nothing has happened yet. Since it is new I have not had a chance to install FMM. My question is whether you can track the computer if someone uses it and creates an Icloud account and FMM since it has a serial number... Thank you for help

MacBook Air (M2, 2022)

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 3:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 4:02 AM

Sorry to hear of your delivery issue.

Tip: Don’t expend too much energy “working with the carrier” … you were not the shipper (the carrier works for the shipper) … doing so will almost always only cause frustration for you.

FOCUS your energies on Apple … and getting them to deliver the product to you.

Also, don’t hesitate to “dispute” any related charge(s) on your credit card until it’s resolved.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2023 4:02 AM in response to samu272

Sorry to hear of your delivery issue.

Tip: Don’t expend too much energy “working with the carrier” … you were not the shipper (the carrier works for the shipper) … doing so will almost always only cause frustration for you.

FOCUS your energies on Apple … and getting them to deliver the product to you.

Also, don’t hesitate to “dispute” any related charge(s) on your credit card until it’s resolved.

MacBook Air M2 stolen before activated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.