Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i use family share apple tv

FireTVStick4K/Soundbar,

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 7:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 9:43 PM

One user in the group would take on the role of Organizer, and invites the other prospect group members, each by their own Apple ID account. Have them each create an account, if they do not have one yet. This inviting should be done on the organizer’s iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac. The people that receive this invitation then choose to accept or decline. That’s it, then the Family Sharing group is established, and then the shareable subscription content will be available to all group members. Then each of the members get access through the own account; without the subscription account credentials themselves being shared. The subscriber and the organizer do not have to be the same person.

About Family Sharing - Apple

Learn more about what you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2023 9:43 PM in response to shelleybb29

One user in the group would take on the role of Organizer, and invites the other prospect group members, each by their own Apple ID account. Have them each create an account, if they do not have one yet. This inviting should be done on the organizer’s iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac. The people that receive this invitation then choose to accept or decline. That’s it, then the Family Sharing group is established, and then the shareable subscription content will be available to all group members. Then each of the members get access through the own account; without the subscription account credentials themselves being shared. The subscriber and the organizer do not have to be the same person.

About Family Sharing - Apple

Learn more about what you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.