Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE 13 PRO MAX GREEN DISPLAY ISSUE

my iphone 13 pro max had an issue that green display first time when i had an issue on dec 17th on that time i visit service centre and ask them , they said this was hardware issue and i took my phone to take backup for submit on that time it becames normal , and again visit to centre , i ask them to change display and i did argue with them .i asked many times they just said it was an bug in software . they installed some troubleshooting software . on that time it was in warranty . my warranty get expired on jan 2nd week . and i contact apple support i asked them if we get again the same issue after my warranty expired . i’ll need service for free of cost .they shared case id and said that ‘ if you face same issue contact apple support and say this case id ‘ . now I had the same issue again , when I asked apple support they said to pay full amount for display . its too much for paying without my fault.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 1:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 4:31 AM

Hello,

Nobody here can help. We are users like you helping other users.

See this link.

iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply

IPHONE 13 PRO MAX GREEN DISPLAY ISSUE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.