Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card matters

What can I do for my Apple give card that I been buying stuff on bupg mopile and now it say that I can not buy anything if I don’t contact iTunes

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 9:29 AM

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to lower left and click on Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2023 9:29 AM in response to jolop288

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to lower left and click on Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

Mar 25, 2023 9:53 AM in response to jolop288

What can I do for my Apple give card that I been buying stuff on bupg mopile

See -> What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance – Apple Support (UK)

⤵️

• You can't use your Apple Account balance to send gifts or gift cards.
  • If you use Family Sharing, your family members can't spend your Apple Account balance. Funds that you add to your Apple Account balance are only available to you. Find out more about how purchases are billed to your Apple Account balance.
  • Some purchases might require you to have a credit card on file, even if you use your Apple Account balance to make the purchase.

See also -> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card

How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card – Apple Support (UK)

When redeeming a gift card, the amount will be credited to your (1) Apple Account balance and (2) you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

(1)

See -> Check your Apple Account balance -> Check your Apple Account balance – Apple Support (UK)

(2)

See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

If you already use your Apple Account balance, the Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card is automatically added to your Apple Account balance.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple Account balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

Apple Card matters

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.