Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i connect with MSN mail

How do I connect to MSN mail on my MacBook air

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 9:48 AM

2 replies

Mar 26, 2023 2:54 PM in response to 610main

Hi 610main,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like to set up your MSN mail account on your MacBook Air. This article has the steps: Set up Mail on your Mac with email accounts.

"Use the Mail app to send, receive, and manage email for all of your email accounts in one location. Simply add the accounts—such as iCloud, Google, Yahoo!, Exchange, work, school, or other—you want to use in Mail.

Add an account

• The first time you open Mail, it may prompt you to add an email account (if you haven’t yet done so). Select an account type, then enter your account information.
  • If you don’t see your account type, select Other Mail Account.
  • To add another account, choose Mail > Add Account, select an account type, then enter your account information. Make sure the Mail checkbox is selected for the account.
  • If you already use an account on your Mac with other apps, such as Contacts or Messages, you can also use the account with Mail. Choose Mail > Accounts to open Internet Accounts preferences, select the account on the left, then select the Mail checkbox on the right."

We hope this helps.

Take care.

How can i connect with MSN mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.