Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Somehow my iPhone 11 will NOT show images, etc until I now have to click a "load content" key?! What setting do I need to change to get it to automatically load ALL aontent os msg--thanks so much FM

Somehow my iPhone 11 will NOT show images, etc until I now have to click a "load content" key?! What setting do I need to change to get it to automatically load ALL aontent os msg--thanks so much Pownr

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 1:21 PM

Go to Settings/Mail/Privacy Protection. If it is turned on your phone won’t load remote images until you request them. This is because remote images can contain tracking information that will tell the sender that you have opened the message. This does not affect embedded images, only images that are not actually in the message, but instead are on a website and are only being displayed in your messages. To protect your privacy you are better off leaving this enabled, and be careful about the content you choose to view.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2023 1:21 PM in response to Pownr

Go to Settings/Mail/Privacy Protection. If it is turned on your phone won’t load remote images until you request them. This is because remote images can contain tracking information that will tell the sender that you have opened the message. This does not affect embedded images, only images that are not actually in the message, but instead are on a website and are only being displayed in your messages. To protect your privacy you are better off leaving this enabled, and be careful about the content you choose to view.

Somehow my iPhone 11 will NOT show images, etc until I now have to click a "load content" key?! What setting do I need to change to get it to automatically load ALL aontent os msg--thanks so much FM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.