I cannot get my iPhone 14 pro max 1 tb to show photos videos on my laptop

My other iPhones I could connect the phone and view the folders

this iPhone won’t open

any help is appreciated

im using windows 11 up laptop

Posted on May 9, 2023 10:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2023 12:02 AM

Did you try to import them, using the Windows Photo App, as described in this related article?

You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using the Windows Photos app:

1. Update to the latest version of iTunes on your PC. Importing photos to your PC requires iTunes 12.5.1 or later.
  2. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC with a USB cable.
  3. If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.
  4. If you see a prompt on your iOS or iPadOS device asking you to Trust This Computer, tap Trust or Allow to continue.

Then, visit Microsoft's website to learn how to import photos to the Windows Photos app in Windows 10.

If you have iCloud Photos turned on, you need to download the original, full resolution versions of your photos to your iPhone or iPad before you import to your PC.

copied from: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2023 12:02 AM in response to Michellebeane

Did you try to import them, using the Windows Photo App, as described in this related article?

You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using the Windows Photos app:

1. Update to the latest version of iTunes on your PC. Importing photos to your PC requires iTunes 12.5.1 or later.
  2. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC with a USB cable.
  3. If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.
  4. If you see a prompt on your iOS or iPadOS device asking you to Trust This Computer, tap Trust or Allow to continue.

Then, visit Microsoft's website to learn how to import photos to the Windows Photos app in Windows 10.

If you have iCloud Photos turned on, you need to download the original, full resolution versions of your photos to your iPhone or iPad before you import to your PC.

copied from: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

I cannot get my iPhone 14 pro max 1 tb to show photos videos on my laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.