Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AppleTV is not showing MLS

My AppleTV is not showing MLS.

Very frustrating to pay for a subscription that I can't use.

[Edited by Moderator] 

3920X,

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 8:37 PM

3920X,

It seems that you have a Roku device. Did you manage to install the Apple TV app on there?

Were you able to sign in to the Apple TV app, through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon), with the Apple ID account that has the subscription?

Find the MLS Season Pass page from the Watch Now tab (through promotional tiles, or through the Channel lineup), or from the Search tab (popular suggestion tiles are shown before entering search keywords).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2023 8:37 PM in response to DickHenderson

3920X,

It seems that you have a Roku device. Did you manage to install the Apple TV app on there?

Were you able to sign in to the Apple TV app, through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon), with the Apple ID account that has the subscription?

Find the MLS Season Pass page from the Watch Now tab (through promotional tiles, or through the Channel lineup), or from the Search tab (popular suggestion tiles are shown before entering search keywords).

My AppleTV is not showing MLS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.