Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turning off iCloud Photos and deleting from an old device, without deleting from new phone

How do I turn off iCloud and delete photos from my old phone without affecting iCloud and photos on my new phone?

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 10:50 AM

See “How do I turn off iCloud Photos on only one device?” in the article linked above.

But there’s a whole lot more …

If you’re planning to give the device to someone else or sell it, that other person needs his/her own, unique Apple ID, and the device should absolutely be thoroughly cleansed as follows before you release it:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2023 10:50 AM in response to AgreeNat

See “How do I turn off iCloud Photos on only one device?” in the article linked above.

But there’s a whole lot more …

If you’re planning to give the device to someone else or sell it, that other person needs his/her own, unique Apple ID, and the device should absolutely be thoroughly cleansed as follows before you release it:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Turning off iCloud Photos and deleting from an old device, without deleting from new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.