Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Login Using Correct Password / No Password Reset Option

Hi! Good day everyone! I have a problem on my Macbook Pro. I cannot login using my correct password. I entered several times until it advised me that I need 1 minute to enter again the password. I entered again, then wait foe another 5 minutes. I am sure that my password is correct cause I use it everyday. So I decide not to wait 5 minutes but to shut it down and restart again. And now even I try to enter several times my password, no any commands that appear to reset to to wait to minutes or anything. I just stayed on the login window and no options available.

I can’t manage to lose any files on my macbook cause I don’t have back up on as I am very confident that this won’t be happen, thus, reset to original condition is not my option.

Any suggestions please. I really realy need your assistance.

Thank you very much in advance.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 2:31 PM

This is Apple's definitive answer for forgotten/lost passwords: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202860

1 reply

Cannot Login Using Correct Password / No Password Reset Option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.