Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ringtones

Im trying to get some new iPhone ringtones but have got lost... theres some specific ones Id like to get but I dont see myself keeping on changing ringtones so I dont want to get stuck with a subscription ...unless, i can sign up for a trial, download the ringtones that I want and keep them while cancelling my subscription.

anyone got some ideas about the best place to get these ringtones... the ones im after are

Addams Family; tarzan; New York phone conversation;Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps... nothing new or difficult you would think.. happy to pay but just dont care to subscribe...

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 7:46 AM

You can buy ringtones from the iTunes Store on your iPhone. You do not pay for a subscription. But only pay for the ringtone(s) you download. Nothing else.

Look for this app:

I can find several of the ringtones you are looking for, eg Addams Family and Tarzan. But search around yourself, because there are several different versions.

You can find more information on how to download ringtones here:

Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2023 7:46 AM in response to henriettafromlondon

You can buy ringtones from the iTunes Store on your iPhone. You do not pay for a subscription. But only pay for the ringtone(s) you download. Nothing else.

Look for this app:

I can find several of the ringtones you are looking for, eg Addams Family and Tarzan. But search around yourself, because there are several different versions.

You can find more information on how to download ringtones here:

Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

ringtones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.