Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot to my Epson dataprojector anymore.

I recently updated to Ventura 13.2.1 and now I cannot connect my Epson (EB-X12) data projector anymore with the HDMI cable to my MacBook Air M1.

Posted on Mar 27, 2023 6:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 3:32 PM

Hello M3teachme,

Thank you for posting to Apple Support Communities.

We understand you're unable to connect to your your Mac to your projector. We're happy to offer a couple of suggestions.

Apple recently released macOS Ventura 13.3. Upgrading to this version may resolve the issue: Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

We also recommend contacting the projector manufacturer as they may have additional steps that you can take: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

That should help.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2023 3:32 PM in response to M3teachme

Hello M3teachme,

Thank you for posting to Apple Support Communities.

We understand you're unable to connect to your your Mac to your projector. We're happy to offer a couple of suggestions.

Apple recently released macOS Ventura 13.3. Upgrading to this version may resolve the issue: Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

We also recommend contacting the projector manufacturer as they may have additional steps that you can take: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

That should help.

Take care.

Cannot to my Epson dataprojector anymore.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.