Beta updates not showing in software update

Today my 14 plus get the latest IOS 16.4.. it features new option(beta updates) in software update section. After updating my device these option not showing on software updates.. what should i do then.

please resolve this

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 4:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 11:14 AM

Hello SOUMYADIP10.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you need help with updates. We completely understand why you'd reach out, and are happy to help.

Were you on a beta software? One way to check is to follow this article: Apple beta Software Installation Guide - Support - Apple Developer

If not and you're a developer wanting the beta software, go here: Apple beta Software Installation Guide - Support - Apple Developer

If you're not a developer, go here: Apple Beta Software Program

Please have a look and let us know if this helps! 

Cheers! 

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2023 11:14 AM in response to SOUMYADIP10

Hello SOUMYADIP10.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you need help with updates. We completely understand why you'd reach out, and are happy to help.

Were you on a beta software? One way to check is to follow this article: Apple beta Software Installation Guide - Support - Apple Developer

If not and you're a developer wanting the beta software, go here: Apple beta Software Installation Guide - Support - Apple Developer

If you're not a developer, go here: Apple Beta Software Program

Please have a look and let us know if this helps! 

Cheers! 

Jan 6, 2024 3:23 AM in response to SOUMYADIP10

Did you recently change your Apple ID? That might be the reason, and you’re still signed in to your previous account. Try signing into your previous account then go to Settings>General>SoftwareUpdates under “Beta Updates” click on it and sign out and sign in to the account you wish to use then you can use that Apple ID that you added and Beta Updates will be there.

Beta updates not showing in software update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.