Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What’s the best charging routine and battery percentage for the iPhone?

What’s the best charging routine and the percentage to charge your phone to?

what is the best range

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 12:17 AM

Here’s an article that may help answer this: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

You can charge the iPhone battery to 100% any time you like, and it will not negatively affect it. Just make sure to turn on Optimized Battery Charging in Settings > Battery > Battery Health, as this is what the iPhone uses to manage its battery and make sure it doesn’t “overcharge” so to speak. But while there’s no perfect daily routine, I can tell you mine: I take my iPhone (13 mini) off the charger by 7:30 AM, use it normally throughout the day, and put it on the charger for the night at around 11 PM. Now, if I use my car at all during that day, I always stick my iPhone to the MagSafe charger car mount that I have on my dashboard, so that it can charge while I drive and play music over CarPlay. And any days that I use it quite heavily, due to the 13 mini having a smaller battery, I may charge it on my Anker Powerwave wireless charging pad during dinner if it’s at or below 20% battery. Alternatively, you can use Low Power Mode; I just prefer not to because I’m a bit of a power user/gamer and Low Power Mode does affect the graphics performance.

Hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2023 12:17 AM in response to Harooneddy

Here’s an article that may help answer this: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

You can charge the iPhone battery to 100% any time you like, and it will not negatively affect it. Just make sure to turn on Optimized Battery Charging in Settings > Battery > Battery Health, as this is what the iPhone uses to manage its battery and make sure it doesn’t “overcharge” so to speak. But while there’s no perfect daily routine, I can tell you mine: I take my iPhone (13 mini) off the charger by 7:30 AM, use it normally throughout the day, and put it on the charger for the night at around 11 PM. Now, if I use my car at all during that day, I always stick my iPhone to the MagSafe charger car mount that I have on my dashboard, so that it can charge while I drive and play music over CarPlay. And any days that I use it quite heavily, due to the 13 mini having a smaller battery, I may charge it on my Anker Powerwave wireless charging pad during dinner if it’s at or below 20% battery. Alternatively, you can use Low Power Mode; I just prefer not to because I’m a bit of a power user/gamer and Low Power Mode does affect the graphics performance.

Hope this helps.

What’s the best charging routine and battery percentage for the iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.