Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canceled subscription

I cancel my YouTube premium subscription was successful cancel but I am still in the beneficiary of the YouTube premium on free I don’t want the free YouTube premium I contact YouTube I said I don’t want the YouTube premium end the YouTube premium now but the say that the can’t remove the free YouTube premium till 22 April 2023 if I want to remove it now i should contact you please help me to remove the free YouTube premium

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 1:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 1:39 AM

When you cancel a subscription the subscription will not renew itself but will remain active till the current subscription period is over.

Probably, what you are looking for is a refund for the recent subscription taken. This may be difficult however you may try to request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2023 1:39 AM in response to safiya228

When you cancel a subscription the subscription will not renew itself but will remain active till the current subscription period is over.

Probably, what you are looking for is a refund for the recent subscription taken. This may be difficult however you may try to request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

Canceled subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.