Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No air printer found

I have an iPhone 7 and up until recently like today, I cannot print and it tells me no air printer found. Any suggestions. Can this be fixed? Thank you

iPhone 7, 15

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 3:12 PM

I’ve gone onto the Hp site and checked that the air print was set to on which it is . The apple laptop computers will print but the iPad and the phones will not. Is there a setting on the phones that need to be turned on or something?

8 replies

Mar 29, 2023 4:40 PM in response to pjcala6

Hi,

Assuming that all settings are OK and that your printer is an AirPrint model, you may want to try a full power-cycle sequence (do not forget the router): Power off the router, the printer, the iPad, the iPhones, the Macs, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPad, the iPhones and the Macs. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

No air printer found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.