Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wireless charger won’t work with my iphone

My wireless charger doesn’t work with my phone anymore. I thought it might have been because something happened to phone because I have a MagSafe pop socket but I don’t think that’s the case. The charger works with my husbands iPhone so is there a way to get it to detach from my husbands phone and connect to mine again? Or will I just have a buy a new charger?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 9:57 PM

There could be a few reasons why your wireless charger is not working with your iPhone. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check the compatibility: Make sure that your iPhone model is compatible with wireless charging. Not all iPhone models support wireless charging, so check if your iPhone supports wireless charging. Yours should.
  2. Check the charger: Ensure that your wireless charger is compatible with your iPhone. Some wireless chargers may not work with certain iPhone models or cases.
  3. Check the cable: Make sure that the cable you are using to connect the wireless charger to the power source is working correctly.
  4. Check the position: Ensure that you have correctly placed your iPhone on the wireless charger. The charging coil on the back of the iPhone needs to be aligned with the charging coil on the wireless charger.
  5. Check for obstructions: Remove any obstructions such as a case or a metal object that might be blocking the connection between your iPhone and the wireless charger.
  6. Restart your iPhone: Sometimes, a simple restart of your iPhone can solve the problem.

If these troubleshooting steps do not work, you may want to try a different wireless charger to see if the issue persists. If the problem continues, you may need to contact Apple support or visit an Apple Store for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2023 9:57 PM in response to MikaMikari

There could be a few reasons why your wireless charger is not working with your iPhone. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check the compatibility: Make sure that your iPhone model is compatible with wireless charging. Not all iPhone models support wireless charging, so check if your iPhone supports wireless charging. Yours should.
  2. Check the charger: Ensure that your wireless charger is compatible with your iPhone. Some wireless chargers may not work with certain iPhone models or cases.
  3. Check the cable: Make sure that the cable you are using to connect the wireless charger to the power source is working correctly.
  4. Check the position: Ensure that you have correctly placed your iPhone on the wireless charger. The charging coil on the back of the iPhone needs to be aligned with the charging coil on the wireless charger.
  5. Check for obstructions: Remove any obstructions such as a case or a metal object that might be blocking the connection between your iPhone and the wireless charger.
  6. Restart your iPhone: Sometimes, a simple restart of your iPhone can solve the problem.

If these troubleshooting steps do not work, you may want to try a different wireless charger to see if the issue persists. If the problem continues, you may need to contact Apple support or visit an Apple Store for further assistance.

My wireless charger won’t work with my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.