Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot change my TV Provider Login

I've tried removing my TV Provider on my iPad to input a new one. Whenever I goto Settings>TV Provider and then hit the "Remove TV Provider" button the page clears. But then when I try to enter a new account doesn't prompt me for my username or password and seems to log me with my old credentials (Don't know how but they seem 'saved' even though I have already removed the TV Provider).

Have tried restarting it, removing the TV Provider and restarting it, powering it down etc but cannot fix the issue.

Any guidance or solution for resolving this would be appreciated.

iPad Pro (5th generation)

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 8:21 PM

1 reply

Mar 29, 2023 11:08 PM in response to BrodieBlanco

If you are having trouble changing your TV provider login on your iPhone then please check the following...

1. Verify that you have the correct login information: Make sure that you have the correct username and password for your TV provider login. You may want to try resetting your password if you're unsure.
  2. Update your iPhone's software: Make sure that your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. Go to "Settings" > "General" > "Software Update" to check for and install any available updates.
  3. Clear the cache and cookies: Clearing the cache and cookies can sometimes resolve issues with login credentials. Go to "Settings" > "Safari" > "Clear History and Website Data" to clear the cache and cookies.
  4. Contact your TV provider: If none of the above steps work, contact your TV provider's customer support for assistance. They may be able to reset your login information or provide further guidance.

If the issue persists, you may want to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

Cannot change my TV Provider Login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.