Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone help me to find the air tag

Where can I find the cheapest one battery on the market for a new battery? I’ve tried Amazon, eBay, etc.

so can someone out there help me.

iPhone 13

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 2:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 4:07 AM

You should not buy the cheapest battery, they may not last as long as a battery from well known brand, and you might have to replace them earlier.

Also have a look at this part in related article about it:

3 . Insert a new CR2032 lithium 3V coin battery (available at most electronic and drug stores) with the positive side facing up. You'll hear a sound indicating that the battery is connected.

CR2032 batteries with bitterant coatings might not work with AirTag or other battery-powered products, depending on the alignment of the coating in relation to the battery contacts.

copied from: How to replace the battery in your AirTag - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2023 4:07 AM in response to eliana224

You should not buy the cheapest battery, they may not last as long as a battery from well known brand, and you might have to replace them earlier.

Also have a look at this part in related article about it:

3 . Insert a new CR2032 lithium 3V coin battery (available at most electronic and drug stores) with the positive side facing up. You'll hear a sound indicating that the battery is connected.

CR2032 batteries with bitterant coatings might not work with AirTag or other battery-powered products, depending on the alignment of the coating in relation to the battery contacts.

copied from: How to replace the battery in your AirTag - Apple Support

Can someone help me to find the air tag

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.