Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google keychain

How do I use my Google keychain on my iPhone?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 3:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 12:59 PM

On Chrome go into Manage Your Account, Security, Password Manager. Click the cog in the top right. Select Export Passwords. It will put them in an unsecure CSV file.

Go to Safari. Click File in the top left. Select Import From. Choose CSV file.

If you are on a Mac you need your Password Keychain Sync turned on. So...

Click the Apple logo in the top left. Open Settings. Click your picture. Select iCloud. Turn on Password and Keychain.

On your iPhone go to Settings. Touch your picture. Touch iCloud. Turn on iCloud Passwords and Keychain. If it is on, turn it off and on again.

Safari on my Mac and my Mac both appear to have a full list of my logins now. They should update my phone via the iCloud soon. I work in an area with poor internet reception, but let me know if it doesn't work. I'll let you know if it doesn't work for me as well.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2023 12:59 PM in response to Hutchsu

On Chrome go into Manage Your Account, Security, Password Manager. Click the cog in the top right. Select Export Passwords. It will put them in an unsecure CSV file.

Go to Safari. Click File in the top left. Select Import From. Choose CSV file.

If you are on a Mac you need your Password Keychain Sync turned on. So...

Click the Apple logo in the top left. Open Settings. Click your picture. Select iCloud. Turn on Password and Keychain.

On your iPhone go to Settings. Touch your picture. Touch iCloud. Turn on iCloud Passwords and Keychain. If it is on, turn it off and on again.

Safari on my Mac and my Mac both appear to have a full list of my logins now. They should update my phone via the iCloud soon. I work in an area with poor internet reception, but let me know if it doesn't work. I'll let you know if it doesn't work for me as well.

Google keychain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.