Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Menu pages

I have an iPhone 13 mini and suddenly it intermittently won’t scroll through the menu pages, I get the first page and then the list? How can I fix this?

iPhone 13 mini, 16

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 4:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 4:29 AM

Check if you have hidden one or more of your Home Screen pages. Hold your fingers on a free spot on the home screen, tap the dots at the bottom above the dock. Put a ✓ in the home screens that you want to be visible.

Please note that some Focus profiles hide the home screen. Check this here: SettingsFocus, tap on the profiles you have, and look under Customize Screens, and select the Home Screen, to see if there are one or more pages that are excluded when the profile is active.

If Do Not Disturb or another Focus profile activates automatically, then a Schedule is active. 

To disable or delete this schedule, go to:

SettingsFocusSelect Profile → find SET A SCHEDULE → Tap into the time → tap Delete Schedule or just deactivate

You can read more about how to use Focus here:

Use Focus on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2023 4:29 AM in response to nandini214

Check if you have hidden one or more of your Home Screen pages. Hold your fingers on a free spot on the home screen, tap the dots at the bottom above the dock. Put a ✓ in the home screens that you want to be visible.

Please note that some Focus profiles hide the home screen. Check this here: SettingsFocus, tap on the profiles you have, and look under Customize Screens, and select the Home Screen, to see if there are one or more pages that are excluded when the profile is active.

If Do Not Disturb or another Focus profile activates automatically, then a Schedule is active. 

To disable or delete this schedule, go to:

SettingsFocusSelect Profile → find SET A SCHEDULE → Tap into the time → tap Delete Schedule or just deactivate

You can read more about how to use Focus here:

Use Focus on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Menu pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.