Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlock Apple Watch

Hi

i have my late grandads Apple Watch I'm

trying to set up. Only problem is I don’t have his passcode or Apple ID to access it.

is there a way the whole thing can be reset? I’ve erased all the setting but when I try to pair it’s asking for Apple ID password which we don’t know.

Apple Watch Series 2

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 4:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 7:53 AM

You can't unlock the watch unless you know the Apple ID and Password. As a descendent of a deceased family member, you can request help, by following the directions in this link --> How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

You will have to provide everything Apple requires in order for them to help you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2023 7:53 AM in response to sarah.1986

You can't unlock the watch unless you know the Apple ID and Password. As a descendent of a deceased family member, you can request help, by following the directions in this link --> How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

You will have to provide everything Apple requires in order for them to help you.

Unlock Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.