Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my apple id still linked to an old email address even though the setting reflect the new email

I just upgraded to Apple 14plus. Somehow could not access the GMail app and any goggle app and the phone keep asking for apple id verification with my old email address which I don't remember the password or have access to anymore. What can I do?

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 8:51 AM

. . . . with my old email address which I don't remember the password or have access to anymore.

Try this:

If you stil have / know that old Apple ID, check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID -> If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in? -> https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See the following Apple articles:

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2023 8:51 AM in response to seeking4ans

. . . . with my old email address which I don't remember the password or have access to anymore.

Try this:

If you stil have / know that old Apple ID, check your Apple ID via your email box, see this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID -> If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support                  

OR see -> Having trouble signing in? -> https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

See the following Apple articles:

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Why is my apple id still linked to an old email address even though the setting reflect the new email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.