Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why no Netflix app for MacBook

Hi,

I just finished an extensive online chat with a Netflix support agent. They are laying the blame for me not being able to download a Netflix app or use it on a MacBook as Apple's fault.

Why would my cheap Microsoft device allow me to watch downloaded Netflix content on a plane and my new $3K Mac not allow me to even download an official app?

I went away from Apple phones and haven't looked back, maybe this is the last Apple product.

MacBook Pro 15″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 7:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 4:12 PM

Thanks Lanny, why don't you get an app on a macbook? To sell more Apple movies perhaps?

6 replies

Mar 30, 2023 4:47 PM in response to Lanny

Thanks Lanny, I've subscribed to netflix since 2015 and streamed their content, downloaded movies to watch while flying etc. I have an app on my samsung phone allowing me to download movie's and series off-line.

Would like to do it on my new flash computer and an app is required as previously mentioned.

I'll leave it at that.

Thanks again.

Why no Netflix app for MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.