Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Search feature in Mail stopped working since Ventura update

Hello, the search feature in the Mail app has stopped working since I installed Ventura 13.2.1

Anyone got a fix?

I've searched for other similar questions / replies and the responses seem to all be about Spotlight. This is not a Spotlight problem. I'm talking about the search feature in Mail only.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 3:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 1:02 PM

Hello Dalglish1977,

If the Search option in Mail is not available, you can start with these steps: If searching doesn’t find the right emails in Mail on Mac

You'll also want to make sure you've covered the basics like restarting the system and making sure it's up to date.

Shut down or restart your Mac

Update macOS on Mac

If you're still unable to use the search, you'll want to contact Apple to report the issue: Get Support

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2023 1:02 PM in response to Dalglish1977

Hello Dalglish1977,

If the Search option in Mail is not available, you can start with these steps: If searching doesn’t find the right emails in Mail on Mac

You'll also want to make sure you've covered the basics like restarting the system and making sure it's up to date.

Shut down or restart your Mac

Update macOS on Mac

If you're still unable to use the search, you'll want to contact Apple to report the issue: Get Support

Cheers!

Search feature in Mail stopped working since Ventura update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.