Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Create second email or second apple account

Can I create a separate email address on my apple account?

can I create a whole new Apple ID along with the account I have.

I just want a secure second email without gmail.

my current email was created with my sons name.

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 8:07 AM

You can create a second ID but you may wish to check this first resource: Add and manage email aliases for iCloud Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support - "An email alias is an email address that conceals your actual email address from a recipient. An alias can help you manage the email you receive, and monitor the sources of unwanted messages. You can both send and receive email from an email alias using Mail on iCloud.com.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2023 8:07 AM in response to fowlerkp

You can create a second ID but you may wish to check this first resource: Add and manage email aliases for iCloud Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support - "An email alias is an email address that conceals your actual email address from a recipient. An alias can help you manage the email you receive, and monitor the sources of unwanted messages. You can both send and receive email from an email alias using Mail on iCloud.com.

Create second email or second apple account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.