Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My personalized Memoji is gone and replaced

My personalized Memoji has disappeared from my phone and was replaced with the Unicorn Animoji, which I had never used before. I saw previous posts and noticed no one from Apple responded.

Already reset phone, so don’t need that BS response either.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 8:43 AM

This is a user-to-user forum. So, it's unlikely that Apple will reply. If you want to speak to Apple Support, use the Support link at the bottom left of every page of these forums.

Also, restarting a device such as an iPhone is a standard first troubleshooting step. It doesn't take much time and it resolves more things than you would think. Glad to hear you've already taken that step.

What happens when you tap on the actual Memoji button in say, Messages? Do you see your Memoji? What happens if, in the Frequently Used screen above, you tap on the three dots?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2023 8:43 AM in response to psycho_keam

This is a user-to-user forum. So, it's unlikely that Apple will reply. If you want to speak to Apple Support, use the Support link at the bottom left of every page of these forums.

Also, restarting a device such as an iPhone is a standard first troubleshooting step. It doesn't take much time and it resolves more things than you would think. Glad to hear you've already taken that step.

What happens when you tap on the actual Memoji button in say, Messages? Do you see your Memoji? What happens if, in the Frequently Used screen above, you tap on the three dots?

My personalized Memoji is gone and replaced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.