Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my passcode and I don't have icloud back. Can i backup my data without icloud backup because I was forced to reset in factory reset my phone.

I forgot my Iphone passcode and I was forced to factory reset my Iphone. Since I don't have all my data in icloud, it is possible to recovery my data in my phone which were saved locally in my Iphone.

Best regards,

Vanesa Rama

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 2:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 8:29 AM

Unless you manually turned off the option, your iPhone should automatically backup to iCloud when connected to Wi-fi and power and its screen is turned off for an extended period of time, like overnight.

Are you sign you had that option turned off?

If you didn't, or don't know about the option, chances are you have a backup you can sue top resort the iPhone from, and at least get part of the data back.

click here ➜ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If there really is no backup, then there's no way to magically get your data back you erased when you restored the iPhone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2023 8:29 AM in response to vanesarama

Unless you manually turned off the option, your iPhone should automatically backup to iCloud when connected to Wi-fi and power and its screen is turned off for an extended period of time, like overnight.

Are you sign you had that option turned off?

If you didn't, or don't know about the option, chances are you have a backup you can sue top resort the iPhone from, and at least get part of the data back.

click here ➜ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If there really is no backup, then there's no way to magically get your data back you erased when you restored the iPhone.

I forgot my passcode and I don't have icloud back. Can i backup my data without icloud backup because I was forced to reset in factory reset my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.