Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible for someone to have access to my phone and icloud account at the same time i am

Is it possible for someone else to have access to my icloud acount and i phone where they can view what im doing and able to change any information to their preferences before i see responses or where they can control what i am able to do at the same time im using my i phone

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 5:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 7:46 PM

Not really to that degree. It would be possible to have access to iCloud using any other device logged into your account. If they then make changes on that device it will be synced to iCloud and then to your iPhone. The reverse applies too. If you edited a Contact, that edit would eventually show on the other device if you are using iCloud to store and sync Contacts. That said, I have never heard of anybody doing that. If you think your ID has been compromised then read the following information and links:

Read this document if you think your Apple ID has been compromised. --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For iOS 15 or earlier, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For iOS 16 or later see how Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe. How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security by clicking on this link --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2023 7:46 PM in response to Wrench2live

Not really to that degree. It would be possible to have access to iCloud using any other device logged into your account. If they then make changes on that device it will be synced to iCloud and then to your iPhone. The reverse applies too. If you edited a Contact, that edit would eventually show on the other device if you are using iCloud to store and sync Contacts. That said, I have never heard of anybody doing that. If you think your ID has been compromised then read the following information and links:

Read this document if you think your Apple ID has been compromised. --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For iOS 15 or earlier, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For iOS 16 or later see how Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe. How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security by clicking on this link --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Is it possible for someone to have access to my phone and icloud account at the same time i am

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.