You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having problem with the search engine on Safari Google default account

So these past few days my search engine has changed every time I search something up it pops up this empty search bar then it loads it back but not completely I try to click on something but nothing is responsive nor the images. My gmail Google account is the only one affected here my rest of my accounts don’t have this problem but my main default one does is there anything I could do. Is just bother me I can’t search anything up please help me. I put some images as the thing I described when I want to search something up I put some examples as you could see the photos. It’s only happening on my gmail account which I used for my Apple ID account. If anyone has solution please help.

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 11:31 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 5, 2023 2:28 PM in response to Manuel_C76

Hey there Manuel_C76,

Thanks for those screenshots! We see that Low Power Mode is enabled, but we recommend disabling it while troubleshooting what's happening to rule it out as a possible cause. We also recommend connecting your iPhone to a charger as we see it has less than half a charge, and to not possibly run out of power while troubleshooting.

Moving forward, we'd like to help by first learning more about what's happening, along with ruling out some general possible causes:

1. When did this start to occur on your iPhone in Safari?
  2. You also mentioned that this Safari search issue regards your Gmail account, but not your other email accounts. What exactly did you mean by this? The more details you provide us, the better we'll understand what you meant.
  3. Sometimes unexpected behavior can be resolved with a restart: Restart your iPhone
  4. If you have a compatible iPhone model, the latest version is iOS 16.4. You can verify this within Settings > General > About. In case you needed it, this link shows how to first back up, then Update your iPhone or iPad.

Cheers!

Having problem with the search engine on Safari Google default account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.