Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Dell WD19TBS with 14" MacBook Pro M1 with 2 external monitors?

I am trying to use the docking station with my M1 MacBook pro and am having issues. I can connect, but my 2 external monitors just mirror each other - how do I make them both act as additional screens? I don't want them mirrored

MacBook Pro (M1, 2020)

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 8:09 AM

SOLUTION FOUND: for anyone that stumbles upon this with the same issue, you need to have 1 DP to DP cable for the first monitor, and a DP to usb/thunderbolt cable for the second monitor. I previously had DP to DP twice, and since getting a DP to usb/thunderbolt cable the issue is now fixed!

Similar questions

15 replies

Apr 3, 2023 3:01 PM in response to samapplesam

sorry, I wrote that wrong:

Problem:

The video on the attached monitor is not displaying as an Extended Monitor.

Suggested solutions:

• Ensure that the Intel HD Graphics driver is installed in the Windows Device Manager.
  • Ensure that the nVidia or AMD Graphics driver is installed in the Windows Device Manager.
  • Open the Windows Display Properties and go to Multiple Displays control to set the display to the extended mode.

---end of suggestions---

Using Dell WD19TBS with 14" MacBook Pro M1 with 2 external monitors?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.